Day of Coordination
Wedded Bliss Package
Wedded Bliss Package
Our Wedded Bliss Package is for couples who would like full control planning their wedding day. You will receive monthly email reminders of items to complete. A Blushing Brides’ personal consultant will meet with you one month prior to the wedding to finalize all details and review all vendor contracts. Your personal consultant will coordinate with all vendors and handle any issues that may arise on the day of the wedding.
- Discuss your wedding vision, your wedding party, and list of all your booked or preferred vendors
- Review Blushing Brides Planning Services
- Review Wedding Planning Timeline
- Schedule planning session one month prior to wedding
- Wedding couple will receive monthly email reminders of tasks to complete leading up to the wedding day.
- During planning session the lead consultant and wedding couple will discuss the wedding day timeline, confirm vendors, review vendor contracts, and discuss wedding day logistics.
- Lead consultant will contact all vendors by phone or email 2 weeks prior to the wedding to provide an introduction and contact information, confirm final payments, review contract obligations, and discuss arrival and departure times.
- Complete final walk-thru of venue with designer
- Lead consultant will contact all wedding party members by email 1 week prior the wedding as an introduction and provide contact information with guidelines for the rehearsal and wedding.
- Lead consultant will available for 1 1⁄2 hours to attend and direct the wedding rehearsal.
- Lead consultant will be onsite for 10 hours on the day of the wedding to oversee the setup of the ceremony and reception and resolve any last minute emergencies.
- Lead consultant will ensure marriage license and rings are present
- Distribute final payments to vendors
- Ensure vendors and wedding party are adhering to wedding day timeline
- Set up and clean-up of wedding accessories: guest book, unity ceremony, place cards, favors, and wedding signs.
- Host and Direct wedding party and vendors during the ceremony and reception