V.I.P Full Service Planning
V.I.P Rose Gold Package
V.I.P Rose Gold Package
Our VIP Rose Gold Package is for VIP couples with a demanding schedule who would like a consultant to plan every detail. The Blushing Brides’ personal consultant will recommend a team of vendors to execute your vision. You will meet with your personal consultant monthly to review the budget and wedding timeline. This package also includes helping you and your wedding party plan every event leading up to your wedding day including your Engagement Party, Bridesmaid/Groomsman Proposal, Bridal/Couple Shower, Bachelor/Bachelorette Party, Rehearsal Dinner, & Honeymoon.
- Discuss your wedding vision, your wedding party, and list of all your booked or preferred vendors
- Review Blushing Brides Planning Services
- Review Wedding Planning Timeline
- Schedule monthly/quarterly planning sessions
- Schedule and attend Venue Tours
- Assist wedding couple with selecting vendors and attend all vendor meetings
- Schedule monthly/quarterly planning sessions and a final planning session a month before the wedding
- Create and manage budget and Wedding timeline
- Manage guest list and RSVPs
- Plan every event leading up to the wedding day including engagement party, engagement shoot, bridal shoot, wedding party proposals, bridal/couple shower, bachelor/bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, and honeymoon.
- Assist with selecting wedding party attire and attend fittings
- Coordinate guest accommodations, and day of wedding accommodations for wedding party
- Wedding couple will receive monthly calls/email reminders of tasks to complete leading up to the wedding day.
- During the final planning session the lead consultant and wedding couple will discuss the wedding day timeline, confirm vendors, review vendor contracts, and discuss wedding day logistics.
- Complete final walk-thru of venue with designer
- Lead consultant will contact all vendors by phone or email 2 weeks prior to the wedding to confirm final payments, review contract obligations, and discuss arrival and departure times.
- Lead consultant will contact all wedding party members by email 1 week prior the wedding as an introduction and provide contact information with guidelines for day of rehearsal and wedding.
- Lead consultant will available for 1 1⁄2 hours to attend and direct the wedding rehearsal.
- Lead consultant will be onsite for 10 hours on the day of the wedding to oversee the setup of the ceremony and reception and resolve any last minute emergencies.
- Lead consultant will ensure marriage license and rings are present
- Distribute final payments to vendors
- Ensure vendors and wedding party are adhering to wedding day timeline
- Set up and clean-up of wedding accessories: guest book, unity ceremony, place cards, favors, and wedding signs.
- Host and Direct wedding party and vendors during the ceremony and reception